terça-feira, novembro 21, 2006

To my sweet 'wild' honey bee.


Wild Honey (Beach Boys)

Mama i'm tellin' you as sure as i'm standing here,
She's my girl and that's the way i'm keeping it now mama dear.
No good will it do you to stand there and frown at me.
The girl's got my heart and my love's coming down on me.
My love's coming down since i got a taste of wild honey.
You know she's got the sweetness of a honey bee,
wild honey.
She got it on and stung me good yes sirree

With all the other stud bees buzzing all around her hive,
she singled me out single handed took me alive.
Well can you can you gonna take my life eating up her wild honey

(Sweet sweet wild honey bee)
(Eat up eat up eat up honey)

Oh mama she's sweeter,
gettin' sweeter,
sweeter, sweeter,
Sweet.

Wild honey.
Let me tell you how she really got to my soul.
It ain't funny.
The way she make wanna sing a little rock 'n' roll,
there's nothing quite nice as a kiss of wild honey.
I break my back workin' just to save me some money,
so I can spend my life with her.
Sock it to me, wild honey.

Um comentário:

Anônimo disse...

Doce , meu amor , é como meu coração fica ao pensar em você.

Amei esse carinho. A melhor coisa do mundo é ter no meu cantinho.

Te amo.
Bjo na boca.